Thursday, May 7, 2009

Big News!

Okay, settle in and prepare yourself for information overload, because there has been a LOT going on lately! I'll start with some basic info:

*I am now offering customer appreciation and incentives! Returning portrait customers will get 10% knocked off of their total order. You read that right, TOTAL! That means session fee, proof CD, image CD, prints - whatever you purchase! Crazy? Maybe! But I love my clients, and so many of you have little ones who are just going to keep growing, so it's my thank you to YOU!

*If you refer a client within 30 days of your sneak peek and they book a session, you'll get a shiny new 8x10 of the image of your choice, you guessed it, FREE! Again, merci beaucoup!

*I now have packages, so ask if you're interested! And you know you are...

*My baby got his first tooth!

And now for the big 'uns:

*My insanely hot husband is the new (did I mention hot?) youth pastor at Victory Family Church in Burleson! We are so super thrilled about this, and, as you can guess, this will be followed (hopefully quickly) by a move to Kelly Clarkson's birthplace!

*Living Portraits is undergoing a major, MAJOR overhaul... details to come soon, so stay tuned!


This one's for my homies,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment